Quora is a question-and- answer online forum. Anyone can ask and answer questions.And the community votes on which answers are most helpful.The site is rife with crowd-sourced queries, with a comprehensive listing and incentive to stay in touch with a network of people.
Beyond the simple ask-and-answer setup, there are some advanced parts of Quora, too, that might be good to know before jumping in.You can target your question to specific Quora users, asking them specifically to weigh in with an answer along with others in the community.
1) You can target your question to specific Quora users, asking them specifically to weigh in with an answer along with others in the community.
2) You can publish content on Quora, just like LinkedIn’s publishing platform.
3) You can search for specific questions or topics related to your business and follow these to receive notifications of new questions.
For marketers, there are a handful of really great reasons why Quora might be worth considering.
1) Gain exposure to Quora’s 700,000+ monthly visitors
2) Build expertise and authority on your chosen topic
3) Find new ideas to talk about
4) Open the line of networking
5) Ask questions related to your business
6) Build a presence
7) Monitor and engage
8) Do market research
9) Learn from others—users, customers, industry experts
10) Answer questions about your product
11) Find out the questions people are asking about your product or industry
QUORA MARKETING STRATEGIES THAT YOU CAN USE TO GAIN MORE EXPOSURE AND PROMOTE YOUR BRAND
1) Create a great profile so that anyone who wants to learn more about you can do so and be able to click through to your website or other social profiles.
2) Follow topics in your industry. Become an active participant on these topics by posting thought-provoking questions and valuable answers. When appropriate, include links back to content on your website for more information, but don’t spam.
3) Find people to connect with on Quora by looking at the top answers and followers of a particular topic.
4) Create and contribute to boards on topics in your industry. Share content off and on Quora to create valuable information that other Quora users will want to follow.